Number Explorer is a great site for visualization of division. As you can see in the embedded picture below you will be presented with the division problem of 36/5.
- You can easily adjust the division problem to what you would like - just make sure you select the check next to the number.
- You can show the numbers as well by clicking on the icon underneath of the die that says show numbers.
- You can change it from balls to fish or cards
- Change the mode to factor-pairs
- see the factor pairs for the number you chose
- this is so helpful for students to see this visualized
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 14 second YouTube tutorial.