On Visnos.com they have a random spinner site that allows you to create from 1-4 spinners as well some fun built in math activities.
- You will notice that there are 3 spinners available (you can make it 4 by choosing where you see the number 3).
- You can change the sides for each spinner from 2-12.
- Once you select edit you can then choose find rule, calculate, and substitute.
- Then, you can choose the amount of time as well as if you want a negative result or not.
- Go ahead and spin
- You will then see the results of the spin and you see what the result will be and students are to find a way to make the numbers into the result.
- example is 6 and 3
- answer of 18
- students are to then state
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 34 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment