Today you will see how to create a tour in Google Earth with Tourbuilder. A few items to point out while creating a tour:
- Make sure you are signed in to your Google Account
- Simply name your tour and your name
- Feel free to add a cover photo as well as any additional information you would like your audience to have. There are additional options below including type of story (2-D, 3-D), as well as path color.
- You can then add a location.
- Continue to add as many locations as you would like and then select done editing.
- You can then share your tour by email, or change your sharing settings and copy the url and share away!
Embedded below is a GIF followed by a 2 minute and 21 second YouTube tutorial.