In this tutorial we are looking at Google Classroom.
- When you enter into an assignment you can review the work in the bottom right (blue)
- you will see the names of all the students which you can sort
- add private comments to each individual student
- see when the assignment was turned in
- can also return work
- Bottom of the assignment you will see instructions
- Student Work
- See who has turned in, has their assignment returned, etc.
- Can also see the Google Drive folder which includes all the documents
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 19 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment