If you are interested in printing out work that students have turned in from an assignment in Google Classroom (i.e. a Google Doc) and would like to print them all out without having to open each one individually, follow the steps below.
- Enter into the assignment in Google Classroom and choose View Instructions
- Choose Student Work at the top and then choose the folder icon
- note you can also find the folder in Drive under Classroom
- Select the documents you would like to print and then choose to download the files
- This will create a Zip file
- Create a new folder on your desktop
- Open the Zip file
- Choose the files you would like to Extract
- Choose Extract at the top of the page (in pink)
- then choose extract all
- Choose the newly created folder
- Select all the documents again and print them out
If the above steps look like a lot - please view the 1 minute and 56 second YouTube tutorial below. I think it will save you a lot of time.
How to print out a number of documents students have turned in using Google Classroom.
Also works for how to print out a batch of Google Docs without having to open each individual doc.
Post a Comment