A few quick items to point out.
- When adding audio you need to make sure it is available in your Drive
- If you are in need of Royalty Free Music - check out Bensound
- for a short blog post about Bensound - click here
- Once you download your music - make sure to upload it into your Google Drive account
- When adding the audio, make sure to right click to see options associated with the audio (looping, start automatically, etc)
- If you do use a site such as Bensound, make sure to give credit
- For example: Music: https://www.bensound.com
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 4 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment