Kami is an amazing resource to allow students and teachers the ability to use annotation tools (text, highlight, voice, video, etc) to a PDF and turn in directly in Google Classroom.
If you would like to add annotations directly to your assignment for students to be able to utilize (especially voice) - try the following steps
- make sure you have the Kami extension already installed
- click on the extension and then choose the area you would like to get the file from (my example is computer)
- add the annotations you would like to
- make sure to select the download icon in the upper right
- make sure to select include annotations
- you can then add the annotated PDF to your Kami assignment in Google Classroom