If you are using Xtramath to have your students practice their basic facts below you will see two ways that students can log on.
1. As long as students are logged on to their Google account (they can always look in the upper right in Chrome and see if they are logged on.
- They can then select sign in with Google
- Type in the teacher's email address
- Name as the teacher typed it in (typically first name)
This will then sync Google with Xtramath so they can just select sign in with Google and not have to always type in email, name, and pin.
2. Students can select sign in and type in teacher's email, name as teacher typed it in, as well as pin. Depending on the type of device (this can be frustrating) it may (or may not) keep them logged in on the device.
Embedded below is a 3 minute and 30 second YouTube tutorial showing from teacher and student point of view.
Post a Comment