If you have a PDF file that includes multiple pages and you would like a way to see the pages in a nice and organized way, try using Kami's extension.
- Make sure to select the Kami extension and go through the sign-in process.
- When ready to split and merge select the menu icon (three lines).
- You will then select split and merge document.
- Drag and drop the PDF file you want to use
- Select next
- You can then choose to split pages as you so desire
- What I really like is the option to drag and drop pages and then export as you desire
- It is also nice to know that if you made a mistake you can always select the Undo and Redo options as well if you made a mistake.
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 11 second YouTube tutorial.