If you would like to turn your Bitmoji into a cursor here is one way to do it using Google Chrome and 2 extensions.
- Add the Bitmoji extension
- Find the Bitmoji you would like to use
- Right click and download to your computer
- Edit the size of your Bitmoji to no more than 128 x 128 pixels
- To edit the size right click on the Bitmoji and choose edit
- Then choose size and adjust to pixels
- You could also use a site such as https://resizeimage.net/
- upload your image
- go to step 4 and choose 128 by 128 pixels
- go to step 7 and select resize image
- Add the custom cursor extension (has a lot of fun cursors)
- Select the custom cursor extension and choose upload cursor
- find your adjusted Bitmoji
- Click on extension again and choose your Bitmoji
- One last item to point out is that if you want to clear your Bitmoji cursor - select the extension and then choose the default cursor (looks like a power button in the upper right when you select the extension.
Embedded below is a 2 minute and second YouTube tutorial.