If your class is using Zoom for instruction of your class and you have a support teacher in your class and would like them to be able to visually work with the student in a one-on-one setting for a part of the time, try the following.
- Have the support teacher start a Google Meet - https://meet.google.com/
- Name the meeting (I recommend the student's first name - but whatever works for you and your district).
- Start the meet
- Make sure the student has Google Meet set as a bookmark (choose star to right of url) or (Ctrl+Shift+D) or select the three dots in upper right and choose bookmark this tab.
- Have the student join the Google Meet (remind the student to have a bookmark or someway to easily join and be able to re-join)
- The support teacher and the student can now work together
- the student can show work they are doing
- the student and support teacher can chat if necessary one-on-one
- They can leave the Meet and re-enter the Zoom