If you would like to show 2 screens at one time with your students in Zoom here is one way you can do it.
- Select share screen
- Make sure to choose Advanced, Portion of Screen, Share
- You will then see a rectangular portion of the screen that you can stretch out to fit the whole screen
- Then, if on a Windows based device, make sure you have the two sites you would like up (tabs), select the Windows Icon and either the left or right arrow
- this will split your screen to either the left or right
- Then, take the 2nd tab and drag over to the side
- You can now show your students two screens at once
- You can always bring the one site you want up by selecting the maximize square (in-between the minimize and X)
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 31 second YouTube tutorial.