Simply open the camera app and then instead of just touching the picture button (circle) - firmly press on it and it will take a burst of photos (it will show you the number of pictures taken).
To then see all the photos -
1. Open the Photos app.
2. Scroll to the first photo in your burst
3. To see all the photos click on select (bottom of screen).
4. Look through the photos and select the ones you like (you will see a blue checkmark on the bottom right of the screen).
5. Select done (upper right).
6. It will then ask you if you would like to keep everything or just the select photos you took.
If you would like to see a video - I have embedded a 1 minute and 9 second YouTube video below with Sydney (7) and Jack (4).
Hope it helps!
Post a Comment