Ever added extensions in Google Chrome and then can't find them? I have 2 quick suggestions to try:
- See if you have what looks like a puzzle piece to the far right of the url (looks like what you see below.
- if you see the puzzle piece simply click on it and then "pin" the extensions you want to see by clicking on the pin
- if you want to remove this puzzle piece you must go into chrome://flags/ and then type in extensions and disable the experiment Extensions Toolbar Menu
- you will then need to relaunch Chrome for this experiment to be removed
- The 2nd way is that possible it is hidden to the right of your URL.
- you can try either clicking on the three dots in the upper right of Chrome and seeing the extensions there
- or go to the left of where the extensions are stored and drag the bar to the left.
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 30 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment