If you would like to share your contact group you have created in Outlook, follow these steps:
- Open a new message.
- Open Contacts.
- Drag the distribution list from Contacts into the message body.
- Send the message.
- To save a distribution list sent to you by another person
- In the Reading Pane or message list, drag the distribution list attachment to the Navigation Pane and drop it on the Contacts tab.
- Drag the distribution list attachment from the message into an open Contacts view.
- Right-click the distribution list attachment from the message, click Save As in the shortcut menu, and save it to your desktop. You can then drag it from your desktop and drop it into Contacts.
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 54 second YouTube tutorial.