If you (or your students) have been having issues with being either too quiet or too loud on Zoom or Google Meet, here is one thing to try.
- Make sure your Google Chrome is up-to-date.
- Select the three dots in the upper right
- About Chrome (it is located bottom left after you select Settings)
- Select check for updates
- Once updated select the bottom corner of shelf (time)
- You will see the volume level
- select the carrot to the right (audio settings)
- You can then adjust the microphone levels
Embedded below is a 48 second YouTube tutorial.