If you would like to share a YouTube video with others but do so in full-screen mode try this...
- find a video like this one from Google for Education
- after the watch make sure to add _popup
- it will now look like this
- do not be alarmed when you hit enter and the url changes to something that looks like this
- the reason this happens is also the reason why sometimes it may not work - it is because the creator of the video either allowed (or do not allow) embedding
- the Google for EDU video allows embedding; however a video such as the Philly Special does not - see here -
- If you create your own videos in YouTube and you would like to allow embedding (or not) simply follow these steps
- enter into your video in YouTube Studio (details)
- Choose More options
- Scroll down to under Additional options and choose Allow embedding (or uncheck if don't want to allow)
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 30 second YouTube tutorial.