When you launch the app:
- you will see the option to record and where to place the recording (camera roll, Screencast-o-matic, etc.) as well as the same option you saw before with turning the microphone on or off.
- select Start Broadcast
- you will then see a screen that tells you that once you close the app they will trim this part out
- you can then start to record your tutorial
- when completed make sure to select the red line and stop the recording
- feel free to trim and then save
- once saved you can then re-enter and select edit
- you will then see options to trim, crop, facecam, speed, and rotate
- the Facecam is awesome as you can add your face as well as recapture audio to your video
- this is awesome if the app itself (like Expeditions) shuts off your audio
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 8 second YouTube tutorial.
Take care,We are announcing the release of our iPhone/iPad app. You can now download your #iosscreenrecorder from the App Store. Take advantage of all the awesome things @screencasto has for you! #videocreation #screencasting #screenrecorder https://t.co/hOSUIRcE3q— Screencast-O-Matic (@screencasto) June 25, 2019