Below are the steps to create your GIFs (you can add a caption if you like)
- Select the record button
- There will be a 3 second countdown
- Once the recording has completed you will have some options
- You can trim the GIF
- Normal loping (GIF appears normally)
- Back-and-forth looping (GIF goes back and forth)
- Reverse looping (starts at the end of the GIF)
- SAVE - your GIF is saved
- If signed up for the site your GIF is saved (access it in upper right of screen)
- If did not sign up for the site, right click on the GIF and save image
- You can now add the GIF where you would like to
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 2 second YouTube tutorial I created.
Thanks again to my friend Paul West for sharing this site with me. You can follow Paul on Twitter .