Thankfully Facebook now allows you to customize your saved links to a collection. So you can keep all those sports articles, funny articles, recipes, etc all organized as you would like.
Here is how you can create your collections.
- Select the three dots (think of them as more options)
- Select save link
- At the top of the saved link it will have the option to Add to a collection.
- From there you can select your collection - or create a new one
- Should you like to get to your collections easily
- On the Facebook home page scroll down to under Explore and select saved
- There is where you will see your collections as well as the ability to quickly and easily create new collections.
Embedded below is a GIF followed by a 1 minute and 11 second YouTube tutorial.