If you would like to utilize plugins in ChatGPT, but not sure how - here are the steps.
Plugins can only be utilized when you are using ChatGPT4 - so make sure you have updated to 4 ($20 a month).
Open the ChatGPT app
- Tap the Menu icon in the top-left
- Tap your name at the bottom
- Tap Upgrade to ChatGPT Plus
- Click Subscribe
- Pay for your subscription
- Select your name in the bottom left and then Settings & Beta
2. Choose Beta Features and toggle on Plugins
3. Make sure to then select ChatGPT4 and scroll down to and select Plugins.
4. Select where it says no plugins installed and scroll down to Plugin store.
5. Enter into the store and add the plugin of your choice.
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 13 second YouTube tutorial.