In the example below I am searching YouTube videos:
- I recommend searching for the videos at your school so you can know instantly if the video is blocked for students.
- Make sure to search for your specific YouTube video when you are not logged in to your account (I use an Incognito window in Chrome but you can always use another browser. Just make sure you are not logged in.
- Copy the URL (web address)
- Go to a QR Code Generator and paste in the address- I use https://www.the-qrcode-generator.com/
- Either copy the generated QR code or copy the image
- Paste in a document (I use doc.new for a new Google Doc)
- You can then shrink the code to fit your needs.
- Prior to continuing on - please scan the QR code with a device (not your personal one but a school issued device that the students will be using).
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 38 second YouTube tutorial.