- Create your grid and make sure to select Student ID as the Grid Community Type
- Name your Grid
- Create your Flip Code
- When asked to create your student list you can type in just one name
- Student and then 1 for last name
- That is all the names you will need as students can later edit the name when they access the grid
- You can then print the QR code (along with the Flip Code and Student ID)
- I recommend copying the QR code and Flip Code and Student ID and pasting in Classroomscreen.com
- This allows for students to be able to scan the QR code on a shared device
- Students can now scan the code, access te Grid, alter their name, and create their video.
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 21 second YouTube tutorial showing the above as well as what it looks like from a student's point of view using a mobile deice.