Google recently announced the ability to create (or import) text watermarks in Google Docs. If you are importing a Microsoft Word document, the text watermarks will show.
- Click here for Google's blog post.
- Click here for a post on how to insert, edit, or delete watermarks.
- Click here on a blog post on how to add an image watermark in a Google Doc.
If you are starting a Google Doc and would like to create a text watermark, simply follow the steps:
- you will then see image on the right
- make sure to change from the option of an Image watermark to a Text watermark.
- You can then add your text and see the options to change the formatting of the text as well as the ability to remove the watermark.
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 23 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment