If you would like to create a checklist to be used in your classroom (or wherever), try using Google Docs. Embedded below I show you how to create a checklist that is ready to be shared with others (or printed out) in under 1 minute and 45 seconds.
When entering into your Doc, I like to go to do the following:
- File> page setup and change the left and right margin to 0.1
- Double click in the header, click on options and header format (blue on right side) to 0.1
- Insert > Table (I chose a 4x4)
- Right click on the 1st row and column and scroll to table properties
- change the column width (I chose 5 inches)
- Right click again on the first row and column and choose to add a row above (this will be important to add text above the three columns on the right).
- Make sure to click on the top line on the left and change the border color to white (same with the side border color).
- Now add your text where needed.
- When ready to place your checkmarks - highlight the rows you would like and then choose the checkbox icon (it may be hidden in the three dots).
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 3 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment