Google's. Be Internet Awesome teaches kids the fundamentals of digital citizenship and safety so they can explore the online world with confidence.
The fundamentals include Share with Care, Don't Fall for Fake, Secure your Secrets, It's Cool to be Kind, as well as When in Doubt, Talk it Out.
Tools included are:
- Kids can play their way to being Internet Awesome with Interland, an online adventure that puts the key lessons of digital safety into hands-on practice with four challenging games.
- Be Internet Awesome Curriculum
- lesson plans that have received the ISTE Seal of Alignment and classroom activities that bring the fundamental lessons to life
- Be Internet Awesome Pledge
- Parents driving the online safety conversation at home can encourage the entire family to get on the same page by reviewing the fundamentals and taking this pledge together.
Included below is a Don't Fall for Fake printable.
Post a Comment