If you never signed your whole class up for an account, it will take you under 5 minutes to get you all up and running.
- Enter https://studio.code.org/courses
- Select Sign in
- Choose how to sign in
- in the district where I work we are a Google district - so the teachers use Continue with Google
- you will then need to put in some information such as where you teach
- scroll down to Create a classroom section
- choose how you want to add your students
- I chose Google Classroom (this way students do not need to remember another password and I can just place the link directly in Classroom)
- When adding a course (I chose Course C for students but of course it is up to you)
- You can always decide later as well
- I then placed the link in Google Classroom - https://studio.code.org/courses
- students then just would click on the link and it would launch once they chose Continue with Google
- If for some reason a student wants to choose another course, just make sure they select the three lines in the upper right and choose My Dashboard at which time they can make a different selection
Below is a 2 minute and 49 second YouTube tutorial showing the steps from a teacher and student point of view.