I showed a number of teachers (including my wife) and they instantly wanted to know how they could put a background behind the saved image and print it out.
The best way I could think of was to use Google Slides. Here are the steps I used:
- When you open a Google Slide select Layout and choose Blank
- Select Background
- Select choose image
- Choose how you want to add an image
- Most commonly used is the search option (far right)
- Choose the image
- Click on select
- Back in the Slide
- Select insert image
- Choose where your image is
- You can then place the image where you want to and shrink as needed
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 44 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment