In order to accomplish this, here are the steps:
- Once your Google Doc has been created select the blue share icon (upper right)
- When the pop up menu opens, make sure to select Get Shareable Link
- Link will be created (with Can View option)
- Can change options by selecting "Anyone with the link can view"
- Select Copy Link
- Open email and create email
- Whatever you would like to make a hyperlink - make sure to select that text
- Choose insert with hyperlink and paste link
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 5 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment