- The solo game is simply that - the ability for a user to play a Quizizz game on their own. As a teacher you will not receive any data; however, the student will be able to play whatever game they wish without a game code. If you have any questions select the red help in the bottom left corner.
- The Homework Game is a bit more involved than the Solo Game. When you select the Homework Game you can adjust when the game should be completed by as well as all the Question and Game Settings that come with a typical Quizizz game.
- A few items to point out is that a student can attempt a Homework game more than once. Just note that an asterisk will be placed next to the child's name each time they play the game (beyond the first time). Example - Jack tries the game for a second time, in your data you will see Jack's name as Jack*.
- When integrating through Google Classroom, "begin a Live or Homework game as you normally would. On the page where you get the game code, you'll now see a Classroom Share button (Homework game) and 'Share via' button(Live game)".
- If you have any questions select the red help in the bottom left corner.
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 8 second YouTube tutorial.