- Open a Google Sheet
- In A1 paste in the URL feed of the RSS feed
- in A2 put this formula in
- =importfeed(A1,"Items Title",False,10)
This would put in the last 10 stories from the Feed. If you wanted to have more stories populate, change the 10 to a higher number.
To have direct links to the stories, do the following:
- In the same sheet type the following in B2
- =Importfeed(A1,"items url",False,10)
This is a great way to quickly see the latest feeds quickly and easily.
Embedded below is a GIF followed by a 1 minute and 43 second YouTube tutorial.