If you create your data in an Excel sheet - remember to use the following in each cell:
- First name
- Last Name
- Zip Code
From there you will need to open up Word and follow these instructions:
- Mailings - Start Mail Merge - Labels (choose your Vendor and product number (I am using Avery 5160 labels)
- Select Recipients - Use an Existing List - Choose your Excel Sheet - then select ok
- In 1st "open" field select Insert Merge Field
- Here is where you select your cells - remember to put a space between First name and Last name - enter - Address - enter - city - space - state - space - zip
- Select preview results (here is where you can adjust size and style of font and anything else you would like to chance
- Select update labels - and you will see all your labels appear
- Select Finish & Merge - Edit individual document - Merge records - All - ok
- Save your doc and print away!
Embedded below is a GIF followed by a 2 minute and 11 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment