If you have ever had a Google Drive folder shared with you; however, you would like to make a copy of the folder you probably were bummed when you saw there is no option to copy.
While there is no magic button to copy it all, there is a way.
- Make sure to choose the download option.
- This will create a Zip file.
- select save
- Choose the zipped folder and make sure to extract all
- Make sure you created a folder and save the extracted files to this new folder
- Now, go back into Google Drive and upload the folder
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 7 second video.