In the district where I work we have recently moved to Office 365. One of the most commonly asked questions is how to remove emails from being sorted into Focused and Other.
While there are other ways to solve the issue at hand - here is one.
- enter into the settings gear (upper right)
- in the screen scroll down and choose View All Outlook Settings
- you will now see all the settings
- make sure you have selected Mail (on the left) then Layout - then under Focused Inbox
- choose Don't sort my messages
- Choose save
Embedded below is a 42 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment