I am in the process of converting a hardbound family cookbook to an E-Book using Google Slides. It is a project that will take some time, but in the long run I hope people will enjoy it and add on to it.
The biggest issue of course is time and typing all the information from the original cookbook to the Slide. Well, Google Photos can help out a ton.
Here are the steps:
- Take your photo(s) and upload to Google Photos
- Using Google Photos on your mobile device, open the image and select Copy text from image
- Your device will then search for any text in the image
- Choose Select all
- Choose Copy text or Copy to computer
- If you select Copy text this allows you to copy the text on your device and use it as you like
- We want to choose Copy to computer
- You will then see your choices of what computer to copy the text to
- Make sure you are signed in on your computer's Chrome browser under the same sign in as your Google Photos
- Choose the computer you wish to use
- You can now paste the text where you would like to
- Pretty cool huh?