Hello everyone and Happy 2021!
In case you missed it, Flipgrid now has Mic only mode. This mic only mode includes all the other effects such as emojis, inking, styles, etc - just no video.
Of course the impact this has on those that are camera shy (like I would have been in elementary school) is huge.
Other ideas include:
- Audio messages to students in Google Classroom or your LMS
- Audio messages to cheer up students
- Audio messages for instructions on a QR code throughout your classroom
- Positive audio messages to display around the school (again QR code)
- Orchestra, band, and chorus audio files for students and others to listen to
- Mixtapes of multiple audio files to share with others
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 47 second YouTube tutorial I created. as well as Flipgrid's Tweet.
Introducing Mic Only mode 🎙— Flipgrid (@Flipgrid) December 8, 2020
Whether learners are podcasting or simply a bit camera shy, they can now record using only audio while still accessing the full @Flipgrid creative suite of boards, live inking, styles and emojis!#FlipgridForAll 💚 pic.twitter.com/1ZCX1ZjM0P
Post a Comment