A number of teachers have asked me the best way to share the Form they create with their co-workers and have things not get messed up.☑️ How to Create Self-Grading Quizzes in Google Classroom https://t.co/dTk5XoyMig Quick 8-minute video with all you need to know! #ControlAltAchieve #GoogleEDU #GSuiteEDU #COVID19EDU #TOSAchat #ETCoaches #TLAP @GoogleForEdu pic.twitter.com/MRqFMT53BR— Eric Curts (@ericcurts) April 4, 2020
Here is how you can do it.
- In your Form make sure to select the three dots in the upper-right (more)
- Select Add Collaborators
- Change who has access (I made my anyone with the link)
- Select Save
- Select Done
- Go to the address bar and after / remove the word edit and replace it with copy
- Now, copy the changed URL (with the word copy at the end) and now share that link with the teacher or whomever you would like to share it with.
- When the link is opened they will see a pop-up that will force them to make a copy
- The user can now use the form as they see fit
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 34 second YouTube tutorial.