The reason I chose Padlet was due to the ease of creation as well as the ability to add all types of files, links, videos, etc. Plus you can password protect the padlet before placing in your Site.
Below are the steps to create your "blog" Padlet.
- Select Make a Padlet
- Select Stream
- Give your Padlet a title and description
- Choose your Wallpaper
- Scroll down and see more options
- Under collaboration select Comments and Reactions
- Select Next and the choose your Privacy (Public, Secret, Password Protected, and Private)
- Select what those with access can do
- Select Next and Start Posting
- Select the URL link and then embed it in your Google Site
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 58 second YouTube tutorial I created.