It is similar to Padlet - click here for my blog post from last year if interested.
To sign-up is free and easy. I used my Google account to sign-up and create my first room.
A few nice features to point out (other than how easy it is to use)
- Students do not need to sign up to use the site.
- You can delete anything that may be inappropriate.
- You can print out the transcript from the room prior to closing.
- Easy to share the room (QR code, embed, URL)
- Most importantly it opens up dialogue in your classroom and allows everyone a voice
Embedded below is a GIF followed by a 2 minute and 37 second YouTube tutorial I created.