From now on I will use the site Apowersoft.
Here is a GIF I created to show you.
- Once you select Download Desktop
- Select Launch Online
- You will then see the application launch
- Make sure you AirPlay your iPhone or iPad and select Apowersoft
- In the upper left corner select record and begin recording
- Once completed, the file will be stored on your computer
- In the upper right corner you will see the settings icon (three dots and three lines)
- Select options and then you can adjust video format (including GIF), video quality, audio input I had to adjust mine to microphone, as well as output display (where you would like your files stored)
Embedded below is a GIF followed by a 1 minute and 49 second YouTube tutorial I created.
Pretty excited about this one!