- Enter in a set of terms in Column A with the language at the top (English)
- In column B type in another language (Spanish)
- In B3 type in =GOOGLETRANSLATE(A3, "en", "es")
- You will then see your terms translated from English to Spanish.
- Go to the bottom right-hand corner of the term that has been translated and see when the + sign appears.
- Drag the + sign straight down and you will see your set of terms instantly translated.
As always any questions let me know.
Or in Spanish...
Como siempre cualquier pregunta déjame saber