- Anyone accessing your site could easily find the homework/posts
- Great for grandparents, aunts, uncles, babysitters, etc. who are not a member of Remind but may need to access this information
- If you work in a district where you have to post your homework in your site, this is great because it will automatically update without you having to go into your Google Site.
A few quick pointers:
- Access the embed Widget by selecting your name in the upper left of the Remind website
- Select Account > Widgets > Choose Class > Show Advanced Settings > Select Wix (where they have Google Sites is the old Google Sites) > Copy Widget Code
- Go to your Google Site > Embed > Embed Code > Paste Code > Insert
- Publish Site
- Copy URL and test in Incognito Mode (Ctrl Shif n)
- This will show you what it looks like for anyone who accesses your site
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 12 second YouTube tutorial. In September of 2017, I also posted how to embed your homework as a Google Doc.