If you would like to have a complete list of students in a particular Google Classroom there are a few quick steps to make it happen (Google currently does not have this readily available).
Below are the steps:
- Access the classwork section of your classroom
- Choose an assignment and select view assignment
- Select the settings gear (upper right of page)
- Copy all grades to Google Sheets
- I like to remove the first 5 rows to clear out the excess data
- I also like clearing column C
- Since all cells are frozen you have to unfreeze the columns
- view>freeze>no columns
- Since Classroom has last names in column A simply highlight column A and drag to column B
- In the example I highlight 1 A - hold down Shift and then select the last name in Column B (in this case it is 8 B)
- Right click (or Ctrl C) Select copy and now you can paste where you would like to place the names
- Make sure to rename your Sheet as well for future reference
Embedded below is a second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment