If you are interested in continuing to have your students code and have the information save, then make sure to log on to studio.code.org/courses (this is also the link to place in a site such as Google Classroom where students can log on throughout the year).
- In the upper right select sign in and then create an account (if in a Google District I would recommend choosing Continue with Google).
- You are then in "My Dashboard"
- On this screen you can scroll down a bit and create a new classroom section
- When you select Create a section you can then choose picture, word, or personal logins. If you work in a Google District be sure to scroll down just a bit and choose Google Classroom.
- You can now add your particular classroom and choose what course you would like them to start
- Your students can now go continue with their coding and continue to use it throughout the year (they can pick up where they left off)
You can also see a 2 minute and 15 second YouTube tutorial I created showing the above as well.