Yesterday, I shared how to create your own GIFs with photos from your device. Today I thought it would be fun to do the same with Bitmoji.
- I would recommend you add the Bitmoji extension (I created a blog post in July of 2016 about this extension).
- Once you add the extension, download a few of your favorite Bitmojis to the place you desire (I chose my desktop).
- Then, add them to Google Photos (remember you have unlimited storage for your photos and videos).
- Select animation and choose the Bitmojis to add to the animation.
- View the animation and download the animation to your computer, Google Drive, etc.
- You can then place the GIF file (animation) in Google Classroom, send in an email, etc
Embedded below is a GIF followed by a 1 minute and 33 second YouTube tutorial I created.