If you would like to easily create an assessment directly from a YouTube video either for fun or for your students, take a look at the example below.
2. I selected the tree dots next to share.
- selected show transcript
- show transcript again
- copied the auto-generated captions
- I do like selecting the three dots and toggling off the timestamps
4. I then asked it to provide me with 25 multiple choice questions with answers based on the transcript from this YouTube video about Seinfeld.
- I then added the transcript and it provided me with questions and answers
5. From there I copied the questions and answers and pasted them in a Google Doc.
6. I then used the extension in Docs called Form Builder for Docs.
7. Once you follow the prompts, you instantly have your Google Form.
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 2 second YouTube tutorial.