Wakelet's Classroom feature is an outstanding way for educators to share content with students in their class.
This is also an amazing and simple way for students to create a portfolio of their work. We will take a look at that in a future post.
In the tutorial you will see below I will take you through the following steps:
- How to get a Classroom started (if you do not see the Classroom icon make sure to select settings and toggle on your Educator account).
- Select Create Classroom (bottom left )
- Choose either Google Classroom, Microsoft, or Clever
- Go through the sign-in process and then add the specific class
- Toggle on features you would like your students to have
- Create the class
- You can now create a collection.
- This is great for students to have anything you can think of - review links, study guides. helpful sites, etc.
- This collection will be instantly shared with all members in your class.
- Please note the default sharing settings do not allow students to add anything to the collection, download as a PDF, etc. You can alter those settings as well if need be.