Lately a number of people have been asking about the Snipping Tool and the announcement that it is moving.
While the snipping tool is simple to use, I would like to suggest trying to other items.
- Try adding Snip & Sketch. This is basically a more robust version of the snipping tool.
- I strongly encourage you to use the shortcut Window Key + Shift + s.
- This will allow you to take a screenshot and will save it to your clipboard.
- Please know that you can use Ctrl v to paste the screenshot or..... take a bunch of screenshots and come back to the clipboard by pressing Windows Key v.
- This will take you to all of your screenshots.
Previously I make a blog post titled: How to take a full page screen capture plus three other ways to take a screenshot. This will take you through a few tips.