Happy Computer Science Education week!
In this post we will take a brief look (and a brief video) at how you can quickly enroll as an educator, enroll your students to the proper course, as well as additional resources.
- Log onto Hour of Code
- In the upper-right select Sign in (in this example I am using Google)
- make sure to got through the rest of the sign-in process
- Scroll down to where it says Classroom sections
- if for some reason you do not see the Classroom sections make sure to select the My Dashboard in the upper left of your screen.
- Choose to create a section
- Choose how you want your students to sign-in (in this example a reminder that I am using Google Classroom).
- You will then need to choose a course.
- To choose the courses I recommend clicking here (Kindergarten is A, 1st is B, etc.)
- If you would like to show your students the course you chose - make sure to click the link above (also can click here) and choose view course.
- On the right hand side you can view as a student.
- Your students are all set. Just make sure to post in a link in your LMS so it is easy for them to go directly to their course.
- All progress is saved and you as a teacher can see your students progress.
- I would also recommend pasting this link in your LMS as well. As students will be able to have access to numerous activities.
Embedded below is a 2 minute and 16 second YouTube tutorial.
Post a Comment