Eric does an amazing job of explaining everything in his post; however, here are a few to point out.
- Open this link
- Make sure to share the slide with your class by selecting Share > Advanced > next to Private select Change > Make your choice (I chose anyone with the link) > Keep the sharing as anyone with link can view > SAVE > copy the link (highlighted in blue) > share with your class (Google Classroom)
- Make sure student select File > Make a Copy when they open the link
- Student can copy the images by using Control C and then Control V to paste.
- Remind students they can paste the same image more than once
- Have your students write their story in a Google Doc and then pasting in the area Eric has for the story.
- Remember to download and print by selecting File > Download as > PNG Image
Embedded below is a 1 minute and 50 second YouTube tutorial.